MBA.com - GMAT / Pearson screws up yet again with my GMATs

GMAT Score Reports
MBA.com - www.mba.com

I have been trying to get GMAT score reports sent to my house for over a month now. I ordered 4 score reports to be sent to me in early September. After 2 weeks of waiting I received one report. When I called again after receiving this lone report an 'incident report' was opened and I was promised my reports would be sent to me within 10 days. Ten days later I received another single score report. Today I tried speaking to a supervisor (Russel) who seems just as incompetent as his underlings. If I am denied admission to any of my schools due to late receipt of scores from Pearson I will definitely open a suit against Pearson. This has been my worst consumer experience in years and I thoroughly advise anyone who has to deal with this nest of fools to leave yourself plenty of time when ordering reports - especially over the phone (English is not their first language). For a company with a monopoly to treat their customers so poorly is terrible form and I thoroughly hope Pearson either shapes up for future customers or goes out of business.

Va

Comments

Em
  18th of Jul, 2008

Similar thing happend to me!!!

I ordered the report through the telephone and told them very clearly my current mailing address and the report ended up going to my old address in another country!!!

Ba
  10th of Feb, 2010

Hello, I have the same problem...but they can not even send me my official score. I have taken the GMAT 24 days ago and I did not receive anything yet. When I contacted them, they said that there was some technical problem. I am really worried that they would have lost my GMAT score (I dont know if it is possible). All my fture depends on this damned GMAT score. I called them 2 times and they said that they are investigating the problem. I really do not know what to do. I would also sue them if my application is discarded because of their mistake. Would anyone have an idea on how to sue Pearson..

Ja
  4th of Aug, 2015

The denied me from giving exam and are not returning fees. Such a greedy GMAC!