MB XL ENT Customer Service / unauthorized check

United States Review updated:
i just checked online and there was a check that i didnt recognize for 34.95. this is very scary that people can just get your bank info. i have online account protection through lifelock but i guess its not all that protective. disputing. i cant thank this site enough
Ta

Comments

Ed
  30th of Oct, 2008
MB XL ENT Customer Service ( whatever that is) sent a draft or check for $39.95 through my checking account. The check was to Payment Systems which is a billing company. I have requested a refund and I talked the the bank which is going to investigate, so we'll see.
This is just to let everyone know, it can happen to anyone, without warning or cause. And i see i'm not the first to complain about these guys.
Yo
  6th of Nov, 2008
They just sent a check through my account as well.
It is a paper check, it had the wrong address, but the right account information. How did they get this information?
The amount was 29.95 and went through Bank of Oklahoma
Jm
  7th of Nov, 2008
MB XL Ent placed a bogus charge on my account, for 39.95. Saying that on a date in the past I purchased a Adult Website Subscription with my debit card. Thing is I dont have a debit card. I spoke with a man named Tom who told me that someone had my information. But he came to this conclusion rather quickly and didn't even question any of the facts. Just said yeah you have a bogus charge. I will take it off, but could provide no verification on what he was doing other than the Ref # that is on your account. MB XL Ent # 1866-640-4326. Told me that after I contacted my bank I needed to get them to call him and they could remove it from my account.
Sh
  10th of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me. Who are these people and how did they get my info? My account was fraudulently charged $39.95 for something. I have no idea what it is. I called that 1-866-640-4326 and it's a constant busy signal. The bank should be able to resolve any issues regarding these transactions.
Ma
  15th of Nov, 2008
There should and will be somthing done about this. They better have there fun while they can.
Sh
  19th of Nov, 2008
I just found the $29.95 charge on my bank statement from the same company! My bank credited back the charge and I had to file a fraud charge and change my account. It was an old address they used as well, and a check number that ive never had, and the phone number given on the check is for a different company that can't answer any questions except that they show that it was for a web charge for, which i havn't made! My bank told me i should now take this to the district attorney so that it can be investigated further!
He
  22nd of Nov, 2008
This "company" has now hit TWO of my accounts in two different banks, one of which was an account that I hadnt used and had forgotten about. There is a definate fraud issue going on.
Ni
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I just discovered the same thing on my account this morning except mine was for $39.99 and was instructed by my bank to close the account and open a new one.
But who can tell us what web sight this is from so i can get the info in the sight? Even is
in my name, not my businnes name.
And it is a businnes account with my company name and my personal name is not on it. And i go by my nick name at my store with a different last name on my businnes card because i am getting married next week.
Something has to change...to much fraud out there
De
  24th of Nov, 2008
MB XL Ent Customer Service - Payment Services
this company drew a check on my checking account for $24.99, made payable to Payment Systems. I do not have a record of paying for anything using my checking account &/or debit card for that amount. I am now disputing this charge, I believe it to be a scam!
Da
  4th of Dec, 2008
I had the exact same issue on 11/27/08.
Jk
  10th of Dec, 2008
I just got the same thing except mine was for 39.95 for an adult web site that I never went onto. I just called them up and they are going to refund my money in 7 to 10 days no questions asked. It kinda makes me wonder how they just refunded it right away no questions asked if it was a scam they tried that went wrong or something? Who knows?
Di
  12th of Dec, 2008
I was also scammed by these people for 29.95. after reading the comments here I called them as well, and like the other posts said they refunded my money no questions asked. They told me I would have my money back in 7 t0 10 business days and that I shouldn't see any more charges from their company. I'm glad that I've got my 30 dollars back, but I'm still quite disturbed that someone was able to access my bank account.
Di
  12th of Dec, 2008
My bank reccommends that I close the account in which this money was drawn from as well. Forgot to mention that earlier. As much of a pain as that is I see it as a small price to pay for my future protection. What if the next scam artist decides they want a lot more then 30 dollars?!
Rh
  25th of Jan, 2009
They got to me for $39.99 also. I am filing a report with the DA on Monday. I also have an appointment a the bank to file fraud reports, close out my account and reopen a new one.