Mb Purchase / can't get refunded

1 England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hello there,

I've paid to get the Vuze application and therefore download videos (not illegally though) through bit torrents, etc.
I've contacted the customer service of their online payment system Mb purchase for a refund within the 7 days of my purchase (still in it) and all i get is:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our support team.

To download Limewire, please click on the direct link given below:

If the page fails to load please copy and paste the link in your browser Address Bar.

Please let us know if our suggestions have helped you and do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.
To ensure prompt service, please include all correspondence when responding.

Best Regards,

Anna Smith
Customer Support Specialist

...or similar types of answer.

how can i sort the situation out and get my money back?...

Comments

• Bb
      11th of Jun, 2010
    mb purchase - hacking?
    mb purchase
    Switzerland

i wanted to buy dvds online and when i had sumbitted credit card info the payment went to mb purchase instead of the service i wanted to buy from...

i am filing a compaint with teh credit card issuer who confirmed this company has a long list of complaints already...

• Bi
      16th of Jul, 2010

I have a unauthorized charge from yall that I shouldn't have

• Dr
      7th of Aug, 2010

Absolutely agree... I tried DL Access for bit torrent and it advertised $1.98 to trial it. Then it only gave me three choices of which £16 odd was the cheapest! Once the transaction was complete I had an email from MBPurchase with what I thought was the details that I needed. The only thing this did was send me to some members area on a site that appears to be nothing to do with DL-Access and is utter crap anyway!. Further to this I called the customer support from the contact us page on DL-Access and they were completely useless saying that they had no record of my email address. I emailed both DL-Access and MB Purchase. MB Purchase appear to have done the same to me as one of the other posters only instead of Limewire (which I had already downloaded through fustration to see if that would work) they have now sent me some step by crap step email to download Frostwire? Which I've done and its not DL-Access and its bloody rubbish! and again signed Anna Smith, Customer Support Specialist...? my [censor]!
    However, I have also had another reply to my email from I'm presuming some customer service support for DL-Access copied and pasted below.

Dear Miss Gladman

Thank you for contacting the customer service team. Our apologies but it seems we are unable to locate an active account for you in our customer database. If you believe that you are a paying member, please provide us with our Order ID number which would have been included in your confirmation email. This email would have been sent to you after completing the signup process.

Please provide us with the name of the site where you have created your ticket. With this information we will be able to assist you further.

Please reply to this ticket with any other questions you may have. Our support team will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
    Vadim
    Customer Support Representative

This is strange for two reasons - 1. the email addy is 'noreply@marketbill.com' and 2. I already copied and pasted the email that I received from my purchase to them AND already told them that it was the DL-Access site. I will however, copy and paste this to them and see if that does anything but I very much doubt it.
    As an extra whilst looking for other bitorrent sites I noticed that a few of them seem to have the same '3 step instant access' registration form.
    Is this some sort of new scam? I shall be keeping a close eye on my debit card and contacting my bank to ensure no more can be taken by them!

• Or
      21st of Aug, 2010

Yes, MB Purchase seems like a scam. Have you noticed any suspicious charges on your cards?

• Cm
      21st of Aug, 2010

i'd chargeback any charges from them and then get your credit card number changed.

the true link to get Vuze is http://www.vuze.com/ always research programs before you buy to make sure the site is legit.
    Vuze has a Plus version, never go through a third party, always go through the direct website.

• Tr
      29th of Sep, 2010

I used my visa to purchase downloads for $ 1.49 month for 2 years of service. When I went through the 3 step process MBpurchase and the web site http://members-area-section.com are no where to be found. Have I just been scamed by scums? If anyone knows about this site or way to protect my visa I would be grateful.