MB Mobile / charged my cell phone account

1 1490 W 121st Ave., Suite 201, Westminster, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-616-6076

This company sent me a text message with a pin number, and I immediately replied with "cancel" which was the instructions included in their text message. I also called them to find out how they got my cell number and they said that I ordered their service through the browser on my cell phone and that my wireless account was charged $9.99. I then explained that I do not have a browser and do not even have Internet access on my cell phone - so how could I have ordered their service? They had no answer for me and said that they couldn't withdraw the charges or credit my account but that they would issue me a refund check which would take 20 days to arrive. I told them that I was fililng complaints with the FCC and Better Business Bureau. All of you who where taken by this company should do the same. I told them that when and if a check should arrive that I would then cancel the charges I filed but not a day before. Why are these companies even allowed to be in business?

Comments

• Bu
      11th of Feb, 2010
    MB Mobile - fraudulant billing
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I have been billed $9.99 for a service called "Ring-N-Rock." I have never heard of this service nor have I ever used it. The charge appeared on my T-Mobile bill. T-Mobile gave me contact information that never leads to a live person. Instead it directs you to an e-mail address for complaints. I have sent three and received not response. I have attemted to text STOP to the number provider by T-Mobile, but it responds that I do not have an account. I have even entered my cellular number into their interactive response number. It too says there is not an account for my number. Why then do I have a charge?

• Ra
      30th of Aug, 2011
    MB Mobile - Getting ripped off !!!!!!!!
    Henderson
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-702-349-9739

I am getting billed $9.99 per month for something I did not want or sign up for !!!
    Stop billing my phone or talk to my Lawyer... !!! Its companys like yours, who should go to jail... All you do is steal from people... How do you sleep at night !!!
    PS... I want my money back... End of story... You have been reported to the BBB.
    This is just the start... We The people, are sick of criminals like you & will put a stop to it ASAP !!!

• Da
      10th of Jun, 2016
    MB Mobile - Unauthorized Billing
    MB Mobile
    Kansas

I received an unauthorized charge from MB Mobile on my T-Mobile bill. After talking to T-Mobile, they took the charge off my bill and black-listed MB Mobile from my telephone account.I also tried calling MC Mobile and got the run around via voice mail prompting. It is impossible to talk to a human with this company. T-Mobile said they were able to pick up the cell phone number off the internet and made the charge. T-Mobile does not profit from this scam.

• Te
      18th of Aug, 2016
    MB Mobile - Charges to my cell phone

this company sent my daughter a text with a pin number, she is under 18years old, she never Accepted anything.