MB Hot Planet / Fraudulent Check

I am adding my name to the already growing list of complaints about this MB Hot Planet. I received a call today from a friend who had a 39.99 charge in her account she uses for her Mary Kay business. This evening I was balancing my personal account online and I checked my account used for business and also had this 39.99 charge. Mine was a 6 digit check number and had a former address and former last name on it.
I am now hearing this is going through the Mary Kay "world" and wondering if this is linked to ProPay Accounts. They are the only company that would have my checking account information since I don't use checks on this account and rarely use a debit card. I only deposit then transfer money to my personal account through the bank.
Is anyone else who received this charge using a propay credit card processing account?

Ja

More MB Hot Planet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2008
    MB Hot Planet - Unauthorized charges to my checking account
    MB Hot Planet
    18262 Warrington Drive
    Perris
    California

There was an unauthorized charge of $34.95 to my checking account. I did not approve this charge and have never heard of the company!

• Pe
      1st of Nov, 2008

they did the same ### with me. charged me 24.99 i never heard about this company. what the hell is it anyway???

• Tm
      5th of Nov, 2008
    MB Hot Planet - Fraudulent debit from checking account
    MB Hot Planet

I had heard a report about this on the radio within the last 3 days. Alas, today, I discovered that they had run a fake check through my checking acount using an address we had over 5 years ago! The bank has credited my account, but I had to freeze the account as lost/stolen and transfer everything to a new one.

• Ha
      10th of Nov, 2008
    MB Hot Planet - Unauthorized charged to checking account

this company charged my account 39.99 on nov 7th 2008.
    the bank has submitted a dispute. i have to wait and see what happens.
    people check all your checking accounts. this is happening all over the states.

• St
      21st of Nov, 2008

MB Hot Planet hit my account in the amt of 39.95. Not good, who are these people?

• Au
      24th of Nov, 2008

An electronic check was written to my checking account, Nov 10th, 2008 for $29.99. Now I have to close an account I have had all of my working life. The woman on the toll free number said my account will be credited within 7 to 10 business days, but I can see that is a scam. She even gave me a reference number.
    I do not know this company and just want to add my complaint here.

• Li
      28th of Nov, 2008

I TOO RECEIVED A DEBIT IN MY ACCT FOR 39.99, BANK WILL REVERSE IT AND THEN PUT IN A CLAIM FOR THE INVESTIGATION. HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS??

6th of Dec, 2008
    MB Hot Planet - A check debited out of my account!
    New York

scamed 39.95 out of my checking account! I want to know who is responsible for this outrageous theft? How do they get your checking account number?