MB Financial Bank / False advertising
In March 2008 MB financial bank was publishing in Chicago Tribune and different
local newspapers the promotional ad stating " Open an MB Free Checking Account
with Direct Deposit and get $200 - with no monthly fee and no minimum balance"
I opened the account on 3/18/2008 and within one week I setup a direct deposit
from my employer. Four months later, I did not receive anything from MB bank.
I called them, and I was told that my direct deposit is too low to qualify.
No lack after contacting the corporate office.
I still have the copy of the original promotion and I did read all fine prints.
Nowhere it is said about any minimum amounts of deposit and none of the bank
employer ever told me about it or I received any written notice from the bank.
I consider this matter as a "false advertisement" and I'd like to report it
to the appropriate agencies.
More MB Financial Bank Complaints & Reviews
- MB Financial Bank - Scam charges 
- MB Financial Bank - Unauthorized closing of a checking account 
- MB Financial Bank - Fraud
- MB Financial Bank - Mortgage Fraud
- MB Financial Bank - DEPOSIT MISSING 
- MB Financial Bank - i'm complaining about a fraudulent activity
- MB Financial Bank - Loan
- MB Financial Bank - Mortgage Payments Increased Using Insurance Swindle
- MB Financial Bank - Mortgage Lender
- MB Financial Bank - Commercial