MB Contact Adobe Flash Player 9 / Cannot download online software

1 Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

I thought I was ordering Adobe Flash Player 9.0 from Adobe Acrobat. Somewhere, MB Contact got in the loop and processed my order. The Internet links they sent me a for download of the product are no good. The telephone number they provide is automatic answering only. They sent two e-mails with the same non-functional internet links. They did not acknowledge my third and last complaint. The credit card company recommended and did cancel that credit card used in this online purchase because they considered it compromised. I have generated a Fraud Alert with the major credit card companies also at their recommendation. And, they are investigating MB Contact.

Di

Comments

• Su
      5th of Oct, 2008
    Mbcontact - Flashplayer - took my money for Adobe Flash Player - I now realise this was not an official site for Adobe
    MBCONTACT
    WINDALE
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 02 4948 6326

Looked like the proper site - once the details were taken of my credit card I couldn't contact them anymore. The link they supplied to download the flashplayer was no good - just blank screen in my windows explorer.

28th of Oct, 2008

cannot confirm purchase.

28th of Oct, 2008

Do not understand foreign transscation fee.