Maytag Whirlpool / poor quality & terrible customer response
Beware MayTag - Whirlpool Products & Service...Based on our personal experience. Our MayTag Diswasher (Model MDB9750AWS) has rarely run more than several months without problems with the Control Board and/or Display Panel. Since whirlpool acquired MayTag, they will not share our repair history with us, or our (very dependable) service tech. Additionally, the warranty on parts has been reduced from one year to 9 months. For us...that means..."buy a new part, sucker!"
MayTag/Whirlpool has offered us a 10% mail-in rebate on a future purchase...and, we are going to write their Consumer Affairs Board.
We will keep you posted. Till then, buyer beware!
More Maytag Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - defected maytag refrigerator ice maker door cover (discovered defected part within 30 days)
- Maytag - mrt118fffz
- Maytag - maytag washer 
- Maytag - mvwc416fw - 3.6 cu. ft top load washer service complaint
- [Resolved] Maytag - maytag bravos xl