Maytag / washing machine
I bought a Maytag washing machine in Jan 2016, Model #4KMVWC300BW0 with serial #C43230158. In Jan 2017, I requested for a general cleaning and no trouble found. In June 2017, it stopped working. According to the service technician, the motherboard needs to be replaced but they don't have a stock and it has to be ordered from the US. For the past 5 months, I have been calling to follow up but the service center in the Philippines
said that they already ordered but do not know when it will arrive. I'm terribly disappointed that your product broke down in only 18 months and taking so long for the part to be shipped. I want my money back or at least fix the problem ASAP.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2017
Hi Peggysantamaria, unfortunately we are unable to offer assistance to those residing outside of the United States. All further questions would have to be addressed by your local representative.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher