Maytag Washerterrible customer service

I had a repair appointment with Sears Home Services today from 1 to 5pm. I missed the technicians call saying that he was on his way. I immediately called the number back and was told that the technician had already gone home for the day!?! I just had a call from him just seconds ago! How could he have already gone home? I took the entire afternoon off work for them to tell me I had to reschedule days later! After talking to 5 different Customer Service Reps. Shante she called herself, told me that was her final offer to help me and if I did not want to schedule for another day that could wait on hold indefinitely!!! Wow! That is incredible customer service! I was told I had to wait for the repairman for 4 hours not keep the phone attached to my head and wait on a call! I will never deal with Sears again.

Tb

Comments

•   Oct 01, 2010

To TBaxter,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. My name is Dianne and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with one of our service reps regarding your service appointment. I apologize for the lack of customer service Shante provided to you, this not the way Sears conducts business. Our technician are nation wide and have busy routes if there is no answer they move on. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [protected]@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (TBaxter) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.