Maytag / washer mvwc555dwo serial # c52244421
This washer has been a piece of junk since the day we bought it, first of all I hate the new technology I would take my 13 year old whirlpool over any of this new junk they are selling. The washer is 2.5 years old they have already replaced the circuit board and the wash plate, 6 months later its broke again they will cover the parts not the labor well the labor is $120 if it stops at the who wants to dump $200 into a washer they can't stand and continues to break when I can buy another one brand new for $399 makes absolutely no sense so keep adding to the landfills with then junk you are producing with no customer service to help you get into something that actually works. Whirlpool was a good company Maytag ruined for you! Sorry!
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jan 22, 2018
Hi SusanHetrick, we are sorry we are unable to assist to your satisfaction.We will make sure to document your complaint for you.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago