Maytag / warranty not paid

1 Canada

I purchased a Maytag dishwasher in September 2015..IN January 2019 my dishwasher would not drain ... I contacted online service of maytag and they directed me to an online service telling me it would cost me 5.00$ and that i could get a refund..After explaining my situation to the online service Rep. He said it was the drainage pump and i was charged 49.00 more for his lousy service..so I contacted a local service person to change the pump. he came in and tested the pump and there was no power getting to the pump and suggested it might be a connection problem on the mother board.After he checked all connections on the board he said that the board was no good and needed to be replaced at a cost of $275.00 . Or I could go and buy another dishwasher...He suggested a Bosch ...I'm very angry with Matag as they do not want to offer to replace something that is faulty with there product and this seems to be the only way to get in touch with them without being charged more..

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Feb 04, 2019

We apologize for any frustrations that this has caused you. We would recommend contacting our Canada Team for assistance at 1 (800) 807-6777 between the hours of 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.

Ja