Maytag Top Loading Washer / may maytag rest in peace and the corporation dies!
I bought a Maytag FAV6800AWW Top Loading Washer from Sears in Aug 2004 for $1050.. In about 6 months the washer was off balanced due to a bra wire. Since it was under warranty the repairmen fixed it with a service charge.
In Jan 2007, one day, there was scratching noise and so we called the repairmen for $40.00. His estimate to fix this damn machine was a whopping $495 + tax. Decided not to fix this junk and bought a Whirlpool WTW5810SW Top Loading Washer for $479 from Costco.
May Maytag rest in peace and the corporation dies. The patheticity is Whirlpool bought Maytag...Why?
More Maytag Top Loading Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine
- Maytag - washing machine not lasting
- Maytag - rust on the tub
- Maytag - microwave/convection oven
- Maytag - range model ymer8800fz1