Maytag / stove and sofa
I have bought five appliances from Leons location in Brampton plus sofa paid all cash and when they delivered to my house the stove had broken digital clock display and sofa had broken zipper in the pillow.
After several complains and phone calls to the store, nobody ever called me back after requesting to speak to manager claiming they are on " conference call" each time I called them. They refused to replaced the items claiming it will take 4-6 weeks for delivery and sofas are completely sold out. The nearest location would be Kitchener but its too far for delivery according the them.
They sent technicians who ( the stove one) was late few hours and my several phone calls to try to locate him and confirm if he was even coming.
Both of the technicians were not able to fix the problem but to order the parts where again I have to wait several weeks!
I am very upset and disappointed with Leons store and their customer service the way it was handled. I paid for brand new appliances and sofa and wont accept the broken or repaired one.
If I wanted used items I would have bought them on kijiji or second hand not at the store brand new!
I want this matter to be resolved asap as I wont hesitate to take it further.
I will contact media and better burro service if I have to.
Please contact me as soon as possible via phone [protected] or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Maytag Washer MVWB765FC
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
- Maytag - maytag centennial top load washing machine