Maytag / service is terrible
My new Maytag washer purchased in May will not go to the rinse cycle consistently. I have contacted Maytag many times. At first a repair person came on three separate visits but it still had the problem. The last two times I contacted them (besides today) they said service was scheduled, but no one showed. Today I finally got a supervisor, and he said there is nothing he can do, but that service is once again scheduled. He also said if they do not show or if it still won't work my only recourse is to call Maytag and request service again.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2018
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Maytag® Social Care
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwc565fw1
- Maytag - maytag rebate offer #691-2316
- Maytag - maytag refrigerator and service
- Maytag - maytag range model no. mgr6600fz and maytag refrigerator model no. mrt711smfb
- Maytag - maytag washer model mvwb765fw1