Maytag / poor reliability

1 Round Rock, TX, United States Review updated:

Re the Maytag Performa sise by side refrigerator. Ice maker quit after warranty. Now the freezer has quit . Model PSD243LGRQ. Very disappointed in the unreliability for such a brand name.

4b

Comments

• Su
      16th of Jul, 2009

New Maytag Dryer - Purchased at Best Buy, took 30 days for delivery - that was with repeated calls to both Best Buy and Maytag to take 14 days of schedule (originally scheduled for 14 day delivery). Worked for 3 months then blower moter went bad. Have waited over 2 weeks for part with Maytag repair shop unwilling to give any kind of date when part will be available to them.
    Not a satisfactory situation

• Kw
      17th of Dec, 2009

On August 2009. May Tag dishwasher, dry machine and washer made purchase from Home Depot at Torrance California. time lapsed 4 months. since beginnig, time adjustment is malfunction, impler is malfunction, time cycle is mulfunction. service men say he will replace the parts. I requested HOME DEPOT of taking back all my appliace. they refused my return. it has been hadache. I have no choice throw away all of my appliance, I got a buy LG appliance. Please give me any idea, Can I bring the issue to small claim court ? MY e-mail to kwansik @ sbcglobal.net

• Em
      30th of Jan, 2017

Ups model no gxtmt+2k off kar ke charg me lagane par ti ti ti ka aawaj hota hai aur on karne par aawaj band ho jata hai.