Maytag / mvwc416fw - 3.6 cu. ft top load washer service complaint

1 TOA BAJA, Puerto Rico

On May 1, 2018 I placed a request for customer service in Puerto Rico for the reparation of a washing machine that I purchased less than a year ago considering its agitator broke. Since that date I have been waiting for its reparation. On Friday, June 8, customer service informed me that the piece would arrive at the warehouse that day. Today I was informed that the piece has not arrived in Puerto Rico.

I am very disappointed in the service specially having bought a washer that broke in less than a year. I hope you can help me and respond in the way that customers deserve and taking in consideration that a washer is a necessity no a leisure.

The services was requested under the name of my husband Freddie Flores [protected]. My name is Rosa Velasco [protected] (rvelascog18@gmail.com)

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2018

Dear Candida Velasco:
    Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. Unfortunately we're unable to assist consumers located in the Puerto Rico region. For assistance, please contact your local regional office at 787-999-7400 to reach a representative in your region.
    Thank you.