Maytag / maytag washing machine
We bought a brand new Maytag washer and dryer last month to replace our older units.
We have only used the washer (model MVWC565FW1 ) about eight times and it's already broken. The control panel no longer lights, and we can't turn the washer on anymore. There is no power. The outlet that it is plugged into is working fine too.
We now have to have Best Buy bring us another new one and take this one back.
I'm not sure where these Maytags are built, but the quality is pathetic.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, a brief description of the issue, along with a copy of the review. We look forward to your reply.
Maytag® Social Care
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag top load with agitator
- Maytag Appliance Home Depot - stove
- Maytag - warranty not paid
- Maytag - dishwasher
- Maytag - washing machine not lasting