Maytag

Posted: Aug 3, 2017 by

maytag washer mvwb765fw0

Chino, California
I bought a Maytag washer on January 24, 2017 from Sears .the washer came with a sample of Downey Stoppables softener. So I continued using them for my softener . I would put them in the tray where it says softener. The tray started melting for some reason. Today is August 3rd and this is the 2nd time they will be replacing the tray. The technician didn't even look at the washer. He did not take it apart to see why the tray was melting. He just suggested that I use liquid softener instead of the stoppable's. I just hope this doesn't cause a fire of any kind to my washer or my home.

Maytag

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Washing Machines

Comments

N  9th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Myrna86:
Thank you for the review. We apologize for the frustration. Per the Use and Care guide on page (9), we recommend when using a
Single-dose laundry packest, color-safe bleach, or fabric softener crystals can be added to the basket prior to adding laundry. If you have any further question or concerns, please reach out to us by emailing Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your name, user ID (Myrna86), physical address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (https://www.complaintsboard.com).

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree