Maytag / maytag washer, model no. mvwx655dw1
I purchased my Maytag Washer on 5/26/16 from Menards in Lima Ohio. I purchased this washer for my garage to wash my husband's farm clothes and towels in our garage. I didnt want to wash the work clothes with our family's clothes with our inside washer. When I called Maytag repair due to our washer not completing cycles, your customer service rep said there would be no warranty honored because we use it commercially. I argued that is was personal use but he refused to issue the warranty claim. His name was Jason. I requested to have a supervisor contact me, but I doubt this will happen. This washer only worked correctly 6 months. We maybe do 5 loads a week in it. I cannot believe this is how you stand behind your products. I hope you will do the right thing and service this machine under warranty.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2016
We definitely understand your frustrations and would be more than happy to check on this further for you. If you could, please send an email to us at [protected]@Maytag.com with your full name, address, a phone number where you may be reached, and the full model and serial number.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher