Maytag / maytag top loading washing machine
Hello...most frustrating dealing with Customer Service. First they offer a call back...they never call. Better off staying on the phone for 20 minutes to get through. The washing machine fails within a year. Took 1 month to get the part, part broke within 4 days another month waiting. Elderly parents
purchase a maytag because they are, so we thought one of the best...well we will never purchase another maytag appliance nor shop at City Furniture in Castlegar BC. Better off with Kenmore...service is much better.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2017
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to hear of the repair delays that you have experienced on your Washer and would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address, [protected]@Maytag.com, with your name, your user ID (Twist1577), Review ID Number (100216), phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.
We look forward to your reply.
Maytag® Social Media Relations
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher