Maytag — maytag front loading washing machine
We purchased the Maytag Performance series washer model # MHWE900VJ1
in Aug 2009 and it shakes and vibrates badly.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chanhassen, MNCalled an authorized service company to look at it and the main bearing for the drum needs to be replaced at a cost of $700. The technician did not recommend the repair but rather to replace the machine. The machine is only 7 years and 8 months old and it already needs to be replaced. Wow that is some performance.
Maytag Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017
We are sorry to hear that the bearings on your Washer needs replacing and understand your frustrations.
We would like to look further into your concern with you. Please respond back to this email address, [protected]@Maytag.com, with your name, your user ID (Dennis Scheppmann), Review ID Number (100215), phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.
We look forward to your reply.
Maytag® Social Media Relations
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer 
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher