Maytag

Posted: Jan 8, 2018 by

maytag front load washer 24" mhwc700yw serial number cd62228005

Miami Beach, Florida
THE WORST -MADE IN CHINA. My first machine broke 1.5 years after delivery. No parts in the US. Had to wait six weeks for a new maytag replacement. I purchased the unit around 1-1-16 and had it replaced with a brand new Maytag5/31/17. Now less than one year later the same malfunction is occurring with the machine. I believe its in the door clasp which is not making contact thereby not engaging the machine to run.

On the second washer I bought a three year service plan. What a waste of time. No on at Whirlpool answers. I have been on hold now for 55 minutes.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Washing Machines

Comments

N  8th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Hi. We're here to help. Its the extended plan directly through Whirlpool/Maytag or is out through the retailer?
N  9th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Hi mrr2018, , we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Maytag@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please also copy and paste your review from complaintsboard into the email as well.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree