Maytagmaytag front load 2000 clothes washer

Maytag sells some serious lemons. I purchased Maytag Front Load 2000 series clothes washer 3 years ago. It worked ok for a year. Since then, I had so many issues with it, that I don't even know where to start. For the past two years we were able to use the washer on quick wash and extra low spin cycle only.See Top 10 Worst Companies in East Stroudsburg, PAToday I can't even turn it on. It's a piece of crap and I will never buy anything from Maytag again. On one of the social media groups someone asked about the good clothes washer. I advised people to stay away form Maytag and not surprisingly a lot of people agreed with my opinion. MAYTAG, STOP SELLING THIS CRAP TO PEOPLE!!!

• Maytag Customer Care's Response · May 15, 2017

Thank you for your review, Dominika1.

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your appliance. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address [protected]@Maytag.com with your Reviewer ID, name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

Thank you.