Maytag / maytag freezer

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
San tan valley, United States
I purchased a freezer april 2016 and it has gone out! I have had a technician out to my house 4 times, which between my wife and I we had to take days off of work! And it is still not working! I called maytag today and they said that there is nothing that they can do! I think this is highly unacceptable and I will never ever purchase anything from maytag again and I will be sure to tell everyone I know to never purchase any of your products!

I find it very disturbing that you won't do anything as the freezer is not even 2 years old!
Updated by Dillon4, Feb 14, 2018
Horrible service
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Feb 15, 2018
We are very sorry to hear this Dillon4, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be glad to look into this if you could email us at Maytag_Digital@maytag.com with your name, address, phone number and the model & serial numbers of the Freezer.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances

Comments

N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi Dillon. I appreciated reading your concerns. I'd like to help if I can.

What is the model number of the actual unit you purchased? Where did you purchase it from? Did you elect to purchase any additional warranty coverage with the unit?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree