Maytag / maytag dryer on push button disconnected and the start switch fell behind the control panel.

Date of Service 4/9/2018. #220250. Maytag Dryer ON push button disconnected and the start switch fell behind the control panel. Clip is fine and the plastic control has no damage. The switch remounted with no issues. The tech from Twin Cities Appliance put some tape under the clip to prevent it from going up. All checks OK and everything is working properly. I was charged for the trip only as there were no parts and very minimal labor. I am not happy that a switch would just fall off, seems to me like my dryer On switch was defective as switches should not just fall off. I purchased a Maytag so I would not have any goofy appliance issues. I am requesting to be reimbursed for the total of the techs trip which is $94.95 please. Maytag products should not have parts falling off. My name is Teresa Windsperger and my address is 1139 Landmark Trail South, Hopkins, Minnesota 55343. Dryer information is: MEDX655DW1 M63729958

MaytagMaytag

Maytag Customer Care's Response, Apr 10, 2018
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear of the concern with your appliance. Please respond back to this email address Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance as the information you posted here will not transfer. Please also provide a description of your concerns.
Apr 10, 2018