Maytag — maytag dryer not working
I bought a Bravos Gas Dryer from Home Depot. When I received it, the steam refresh was not working. Since I live 30 miles from the city, they told me to find my own repairman. I did and the cheapest was $200.00 traveling time, which Maytag refuses to pay. I already paid over a $1000.00 for this dryer that does not work, and I am expected to pay another $200.00.
Maytag Customer Care's Response · May 12, 2017
Dear Allets: Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your Dryer. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, and date of purchase emailed to [protected]@maytag.com . We will forward your information to our Canada team and have someone reach out to as soon as possible.
Social Media Care.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer 
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher