Maytag / maytag dryer
Dryer was only 4 years old, the dryer element went out on my dryer. Called Maytag customer service about sending out a free replacement part, they were very rude.
They wanted to sell me a warranty for $$300.00 to take care of the repair. I just wanted them to ship me the part for free based on the age of the dryer and condition. They said they couldn't send me out the part. They told me it had to go through a third party. Manager wanted to send out a repair person to install the part for $250.00. Very unhappy. No more Maytag appliances for me. Passing it onto friends. Leaving my review on the internet. Terrible customer service. $65.00 part, how stupid is that.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2017
We are very sorry for the frustration, Mitch. We would like to look into this further for you. Please email us at [protected]@Maytag.com with your name, address, phone number and model/serial number. Thank you.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher