Maytag / maytag double-oven valve burners

1 Oak Park, CA, United States

Since we bought this Maytag product, we have has numerous problems. The most important one is the deficient or I may say "CHEAP" quality of Valve Burners. For last 4 years, we have changed all 5 valve-burners at least once! This cheap part gets busted and does NOT turn after a couple of years. It is extremely dangerous because in 2 separate occasions it happen to bust when the burner was ON, and there was NO safe ways to turn off the burner except by pulling the oven out its location, and shutting the gas line to the oven.

Attached please find the receipts for the last 3 valve-burners (part#W10206288) that I have purchased from Amazon since April 23th, 2018.

I expect compensation and also full refund on the parts from Maytag or Whirlpool as their courtesy to the Customers. I also expect a response soon before I have to escalate this problem to the next level.

Maytag

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2018

Aallii, we're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Maytag Appliance. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your name, phone number, address, the model and serial number, the website you were contacted on (complaintsboard) and the date of purchase. Please also include a copy of your review in the email. Thank you. Maytag Social Care

Aa