Maytagmaytag centennial washer

We purchased this washer about a year and a half ago and today it wouldn't drain or spin. we managed to empty it. now when I plug it in it does nothing but hum. I only wash about 4 or 5 loads a week. A few times a cycle would finish and the clothes were still soaked so I put on drain spin cycle and it was fine. Since it worked I didn't register a complaint .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Pittsburgh, PA Now I'm wondering if this was the beginning of a greater problem. For the money we spent and the amount of use this machine gets I should not have 5o pay for service or repaurs.vi want to know how to proceed. This is a huge disappointment as Maytag once had an excellent reputation. I'm greatly concerned, though, as I'm seeing so many complaints that appear to be unresolved.

Ro
Feb 05, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      Apr 11, 2017

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (romadi), ID number (100193), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (Complaintboard.com). Email to [protected]@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.