Maytag French Door Refrigerator / condensation
I purchased a maytag french door refrigerator from sears. After 7 repair visits-it is still not working correctly. I have a warranty by sears they came out 4 times. Then they send an independent contractor. The independent contractor said it could not be fixed. Next thing I hear is that parts were ordered 10/06 to fix the condensation inside the doors. No part has ever arrived. Ups says the box was empty because the parts fell out of the box...?? Now the independent contractor must come out again and order parts again. (Wonder when they will arrive) if you pay attention to the warrenty you must have major parts put on 4 times before you can call this a lemon. This was a lemon from day one. I always felt secure purchasing from sear and with a warranty also. But it seems this is not the way it goes when maytag is involved.
The question now is what do I do next?
More Maytag French Door Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - mrt118fffz
- Maytag - maytag washer 
- Maytag - mvwc416fw - 3.6 cu. ft top load washer service complaint
- [Resolved] Maytag - maytag bravos xl
- Maytag - washer and dryer