Maytag / dishwasher

Olathe, CO, United States Review updated:
My complaint is the maytag company sent us the wrong replacement part.even after a repairman ordered the part, A New upper rack. It is totally wrong configuration.tiger product is so cheaply made it broke within 3 yrs of owning it. I am very disappointed in the quality of maytag products. A service man spent 4 hrs of his day trying to replace the upper rack with no avail.
St
Apr 7, 2018

Comments

Ge
  9th of Apr, 2018
Hi Stacy.

I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. I'd like to assist.

What is the exact model of your dishwasher? What, exactly, is a "tiger part?" Can you provide more details as to the problem with the upper rack?

Please note, if everything is already been addressed to your satisfaction, there is no need to reply.
Wp
  9th of Apr, 2018
Hello, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your dishwasher. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (https://www.complaintsboard.com), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further.

Maytag Logo Maytag