Maytag / dishwasher — 3 years 2 months total lifetime
I purchased a maytag (l/c intentional) model MDB8949SBW in April of 2014. The touchpad started acting up after about 18 months and the system completely quit in May of 2017. "The parts are not under warranty" They wanted over $300 to fix a $550 washer. This is the last Whirlpool product that will grace my doors. German and Japanese appliances here I come.
Save your money -- Buy something else.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher