Maytag Dependability Plus / Frigidaire Dishwasher / a & e terrible factory service

1 United States

I have a contract with Maytag Dependability Plus on my Frigidaire dishwasher. All of a sudden the dishwasher stopped working after 1 1/2 years. Maytag sent over A & E Factory Service to fix it. So far it has been over a month that I have not have the use of my dishwasher. I have had 3 service men com from A& E and they all look at my dishwasher like it is an alien. None of them ever worked on a Frigidaire brand before. They keep ordering parts and I have to wait for them. They come and can't fix it, then order more parts. They make appts. and do not keep them. So today I have a appt. for another technician to come. The appt. was from 8 A.M to 12:00 noon. It is now almost 3:00 and no one showed up yet. They keep telling me I am the next call. I don't believe them I just hope they can fix it today if he ever shows up. This is the last part they could order. I am so up set. I don't know how they stay in business.