Maytag / technician from a& e repair never show up
We have Maytag washer which is still under warrnaty and making a noise. We called Maytag and they diverted us to "A & E Factory Service" for repairs. We called "A & E" and they showed up once to check that status. After checking the machine, technician suggested to do repair and order parts (Outer Hub etc.). Then they said schedule appointment after you receive parts. We did that. But technician never showed up for replacing the parts. We have to wait for morning 8.00 am till evening, but no body showed up. whenever we call they said "technician" is on his way. We have to take day-off from work to wait for customer. This is happened 4th time that we schedule next appointment and no technician turned around. When we call "Support" number, it was the same answer. No body from "A&E Factory Service" bother to give us status.
We have since many complained launch against this company on internet in different states. We strongly suggest not to choose "A & E Factory" service for any repairs as this company does not know how to statisfy customer or what customer service is.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Washer, microwave, icemaker
- Maytag - washer, refrigerator, microwave 
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwb765fc
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator