Maytag / refrigerator msd2756ge

United States Review updated:
4.3
I purchased a Maytag refigerator MSD2756GE in 2003. Two years ago the hose to the ice maker leaked. The water went under the hardwood floor and ruined 50 sq. ft of flooring. I removed the cabinet that surrounds the refrigerator and had the flooring replaced. I also installed a stainless steel line to the ice maker. I installed tile under the refrigerator to prevent it from happening again. I thought that if water should leak again it would run off the tile and would be seen easier, as before the water just went uder the flooring. I thought my problems were over. Yesterday we noticed the floor copping and water stains. I pulled otu the refrigerator and found the water hoses going from the water valves to the back of frige were breaking down. The plastic was actually deteriorating, causing water to leak again. I have to replace the flooring again plus the water got under the tile and they are loose. I am sure I have no recourse with Maytag exept to never buy another Maytag.

Comments

Kl
  21st of Nov, 2011
I guess you didnt feel the need to call and get it fixed! ITS AN APPLIANCE ### HAPPENS!

Maytag Logo Maytag