Maytag / rebates refused!

I remodeled 3 Luxury Condos and spent over $40,000 at Home Depot... I purchased 10 applianced with UPGRADES... This was to entitle me to $775 of instore rebates! Well. they sent my $125 and five emails to supervisors at the Rebate Center did no good... The HD salesman had the internal memo describing the rebate program so he called a "Special Agent of Rebates" and confirmed the $775 in rebates and promised them in three weeks! He said "TO DESTROY THE OLD CARDS WORTH $125 AND HE WOULD SEND ME THE $775 CARD. Well, two months later I received a card for $500 with no explanation and I am short $275! This has been TWELVE MONTHS SINCE MY ORIGINAL PURCHASE... Home Depot plays the " stonewall game" and nothing happens... They have rally Screwed me... The Local Store Manager has told me at least five times he will solve... nothing happens! He even said he would give me credit on merchandise if I did not get the cards but nothing happens... This Company has messed up everything I have ever done with them from carpet to cabinets to delivery... They delivered 12 heavy packets of 16" tile broken... said they had to leave them! 5 months later I had to pack them up and take them in to get the credit...

Earl Apprill, Branson, Missouri

Comments

Cr
  15th of Feb, 2008

This is Bull**** hd has their own rebate center and you are dumping on maytag about hd gift cards. Maytag has nothing to do with hd rebates or their gift cards, although there are rebates that Maytag processed, hd gift cards have nothing to do with Maytag. Also just go you know.... i process rebates and i know that if the rebates were denied, it's because the customer F***ed up when they filled out the formes. All the forms are writen in legal guidlines and they are always followed so if you didn't get your rebates it's your oun fault.

Ca
  21st of Sep, 2008

WE PURCHASED A MAYTAG DISHWASHER IN MAY - MAYTAG'S REBATE MONTH. MAYTAG ADVERTIZED A $50 REBATE ON THE DISHWASHER. WE STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE REBATE AS OF TODAY SEPTEMBER 21ST. MY HUSBAND HAS CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND EACH ONE TELLS HIM TO CALL ANOTHER NUMBER. THE WEBSITE HAS SAID THE REBATE IS IN PROCESSING SINCE MAY 17TH. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS???? ANY SUGGESTIONS????? I HATE REBATES! WHY DON'T THEY JUST MARK IT DOWN THE $50. I KNOW THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE FORGET OR GIVE UP. THAT'S HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY. WELL, WE'RE NOT GIVING UP!!!

Jc
  17th of Jun, 2013

I see I'm not alone! I jumped through all the right hoops, sent in pre-authorization and found out yesterday receipt I sent in "didn't show a qualifying purchase for this offer" AARGH! Even though I picked the model from other top rated choices specifically because it was on the list. Of course now I can't locate the paperwork, but I'll keep looking, it's here somewhere. Happy with the dryer, not the rebate results.

Sh
  5th of Sep, 2015

I am also still waiting for my rebate. The rebate was good through 5/31 and I made my purchase on 5/24. I processed the rebate online and in July I got a notice that my purchase was not within the rebate timeframe specified (which was false). I mailed in the same information with the date of purchase highlighted and all the other original paper work the same day in July. I've tried to live chat with Maytag (not available), tried emailing customer service and one of the options is marked *required...but nothing appears when I click on the arrows. SO frustrating...and I agree they are taking their time to allow me to forget about the rebate. I won't by a Maytag again after this experience!!!

Shelly List
Salescheck #: 093002741556
Order Date: 24-May-2015
ITEM DETAILS
Item# 02219322000
KSN# 8204961
Mfr# MDB8969SDH
Description: Maytag 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Silverware Basket - White w/ Stainless Handle
UPC: 883049331430
Description: Kenmore Dishwasher Installation Kit
UPC: 098268464092

Mi
  10th of Oct, 2015

I too just got screwed in a Maytag rebate. Bought a washer dryer set at Lowes in September. The receipt had printed instruction about how to submit for a $100 rebate. The same day that Lowes delivered and installed our new washer and dryer I used the on-line option to submit for my rebate. That was 7 September 2015. Today, 10 October 2015, I received a letter from Maytag saying that they could not process my rebate because they did not have a receipt for the purchase. The letter said that I must submit the receipt to them no later than 5 October... well their letter was dated 21 September but didn't get to me until today 10 October. I'm sure that Maytag is gaming the rebate programs. I am going to call them on their next working day (today is a weekend and Monday is a holiday. I will also ask Lowe's to stop selling their products with any sort of rebate information.
Probably won't do any good but I'll be another voice in this scam world.
Mike