Maybank / black listed

Malaysia Review updated:

I am very upset. I want to make a car loan from one of a local bank, then suddenly, i've informed that my name was already black listed in ccris. After i've made a review, i've found that i'm blacklisted coming from maybank debts, on 2006. It's been 4 years then i've never recieve any letter, or even statement for my blacklist from maybank. Then, I brought this to maybank in muar, at first, they simply said I have no debts with them. When I go to another branch, they said, I have a bad debts of rm778.00. (Why can every branch cannot detect the same data?)
They answer me "it's because every branch got their own system. So, if there is anything happen, we need to inform them manually"
But when I refer back to my payment slip, I have made a payment before.. Clear payment of rm778.00 to maybank. I brought the receipt to them, and ask them how can it end like this. And they simply said the don't know! (Eventhough i've giving them more then 1 week to troubleshoot what happened to my accounts. Now, it has been more than 2 months! They still cannot make it.. I don't really care what is their problem. The main thing is, I wan't them to clear off my name from any debts in their systems! I don't have any debts anymore!
I'm really upset with this! Now and then, maybank staff didn't want to entertain me anymore. They even sometimes being rude when they hear my voice on the phone! (i've never curse them or shout even once!)

Hurmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I never trust maybank anymore...

Comments

• Gi
      Mar 08, 2011

Hi, I am a student from HELP University College and currently doing my graduation project which researches on "Customer Satisfaction towards Maybank service in KL". Please help me doing survey which NOT requires your private information. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

(Would you mind helping me to forward this to your friends also? Thank you very much)

May 10, 2011

Maybank sent me a platinum card and bill me gov. tax RM50.00. I was not aware that card was auto activated. I use maybank2u very often and did not know such outstanding charge. MBB dont remind or call. Suddenly all my loan applications got rejected, so i checked CCRIS. MBB tagged it as non performing loan (black listed). MBB is irresponsible in tagging my credit card account as NPL when i did not do any transaction. They say sorry but other banks had already rejected my loan due to this unprofessional act. Can I take legal action against MBB.

• Vi