Maybank / housing loan
We had a housing loan with maybank pasir gudang johor. The loan commenced in 1991 and was fully settled in 2000. The problem is the following :-
A. The property till today has not been charged back to us.
B. Maybank lost the loan file (Do you believe that.. After fully settle they say that... )
C. The lawyer lost the file too (The banker & our lawyer was the same)
D. Cannot trace the file at high court of johor bahru.
So, who do you really trust now?? Bank, lawyers or even the court...
Anybody out there, could advise me on how to proceed. I've the maybank loan statements & all. It's been 10years now after full settlement, can I back charge the interest to them??
More Maybank Complaints & Reviews
- Maybank - maybank's poor customer service 
- Maybank Etiqa Insurance - services 
- Maybank - maybank car loan service
- Maybank - cash stuck in cash deposit machine 
- Maybank - black listed 
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - break promise on free luggage for maybank credit card application 
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - request on return on my overpaid interest
- Maybank Setia Tropika Johor Bahru - staff behaviour
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - car loan
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - maybank treatpoints revised without informing customer to the right channel