Mayas Tech Support / I will have to spend more money to buy the software.

1 Review updated:

I fell for Mayas Tech Support "free software with purchase" scam. I would have purchased the registry software, but was led into purchasing a laser cartridge for my copier a month before I would have spent the money to get the software for free. Now I'm waiting on some authorization code, or I will have to spend more money to buy the software.

Kq
Jul 27, 2013

More Mayas Tech Support Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      Aug 06, 2013

I do have a support with this company and they have given me the best support to the best of my knowledge.

• Da
      Mar 20, 2015

The services are good i have not faced any problem with them.

• Co
      Jul 07, 2016

Yes. They are totally fraud. Hotmail does not charge money but they took my money of my card saying they are Hotmail. Such a scammer.

Aug 19, 2016

I just received a call from Mayas Tech Support telling me that:
    1) I had paid them $100 six months ago for email security service - (I don't recall them, nor paying them anything and have no record of it.)
    2) My Gmail account was not receiving security updates and they needed to get on my computer to fix it. - (my Gmail account is, and has been working just fine and still does)
    When I refused to let them on my machine and hung up they kept calling and insisting that I had a problem, but couldn't explain *how* they knew that I had a problem.
    I've been scammed before and know how the scammers operate. They followed the scamming pattern I've personally experienced in the past.
    I again hung up and had to turn off the phone for several hours due to their continuous efforts to convince me to let them on my machine. They failed.
    My computers are maintained by a Tech Support company called BASK. I called BASK, and they verified that it was a scam.