Mayan Bay Vacations / Bad services, bubble scheme

I decided to order vacation from the company Mayan Bay Vacations. I gave them my personal info and credit card number. After that they lied and promised to provide the confirmation email, and I haven’t received anything from them. Fraud, they charged me and started to ignore me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Yn
Feb 20, 2014

Comments

• Fr
      26th of Jun, 2014

Yes, I had similar experience with this company, Mayan Bay vacation last year. They charged my credit card after promising to hold the package for me if I agreed to sign the documents they promised to email me and returned back the signed documents. But the documents did not arrive and they started charging the initial amount on my credit card late last year and thereafter 3 other monthly instalments. I managed to catch the third instalments deduction on my credit card just this spring because I am out of country a lot and my secretary pay my credit card for me because she is in charge of the administration work. I complained to my credit card company about the fraud immediately and they are doing the investigation now.