MaxYourMuscles / download pending

1 Anchorage, AK, United States Review updated:

I bought me a Maxyourmuscles.com I saw a video of tons of People saying it helps you alot. But when I bought the product for $47 it said I have to pay 37 more. I save up 50, by shoveling snow to help me buff. Im only 11 im 90pound, Ive been bullied so painfull and thought it will help me start a new proccess of my body. Im very skinny. I sure do want my refund back. Because i thought it will shipped it with disc and etc... My parents are very poor so I had to get my money by working... So please give my money back, NOW!!! sorry for being rude. You fruad me to buy you fake product...

Comments

• Yo
      16th of Mar, 2012

You should be 18 before you take products like this. It can be very damaging to your body. & you have to work out for it to work. for it helps pump up your muscles more than normal, with work outs. You're not old enough to order this... how did you get it?

18th of Mar, 2012

I am the owner and operator of MaxYourMuscles.com, and first let me apologise if you were not satisfied with our product.
    Issues relating to your age aside, we make all costs associated with the product abundantly clear, and if you are not happy with the product in any way we always honor refunds up to 30 days after the product has been purchased.

If you have not yet requested your refund and are still not happy with the product, please start a refund request process and I will handle it personally.

Regards,