MaxWigs.com / MaxWigs.com absolutely unfair in their lack of exchange policies!

This company is absolutely unfair in their lack of exchange policies. I recently purchased a 254.00 wig due to chemotherapy need. The color is completely unacceptable and no one in their right mind would wear it. I only want to EXCHANGE for a more suitable color and perhaps even more expensive wig. They will absolutely not help me out with matter. You would think they would want to stand behind their product and satisfy a possible repeat customer but they will not. Not even the fact that I have cancer, and cannot afford to just throw away the 293.00 that it cost me total, move them to assist me. I am at my wits end with this one!

Va

Comments

• Jb
      23rd of May, 2011

They sent me the wrong wig and refused to allow me to return it. I should've known something was up when it took nearly 2 weeks for it to arrive (I paid for express shipping). They told me they had trouble locating it in their warehouse. What they really meant was that they no longer carried the wig and tried to send me another one, thinking I wouldn't notice. Even after I called them on it, they refused to acknowledge they had made a mistake, and will not refund my money. I understand their 'no return policy, ' but it was their mistake.