maxon credit center / maxon a bunch of liars

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

MAXON CREDIT CENTER is the most unprofessional company ever. I was contacted by a woman from this dealership, claiming that i was approved for a $27k loan. I explained to her that my credit was bad she then stated that this would not be a problem. And that all i would have to do was bring my check stubs, proof of address and license to give me a quote on a vehicle . That night they let me drive home with the vehicle but that was just the start of the lies. They told me that all i needed was a cosigner and the deal would be sealed. The next day i went back and was then informed that the vehicle would be in my mom's name. The next day the check engine light came on, i then called them to inform them. They told me to bring the car and they would take care of things which i did since that second day i've been going back and forth to have them work on the car. I even let them hold on to the car for a whole week so that they would be able to take care of everything. Approximately three weeks later the check engine light is still on, the car is over heating, the brake pedal pulsates. I tried calling them only to be hung up on.

Fr

More maxon credit center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I HAVE PURCHASED MY CAR THERE AND THIS ARTICLE CAN NOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM...THEY WERE GREAT FROM THE START...I HAVE BEEN TO FIVE DEALERSHIPS PRIOR TO SEEING THEM, AND ALL FIVE EIGHER TREATED MY LIKE GARBAGE OR DIDN' SPEAK TO ME AT ALL...I HAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY CREDIT BUT MAXON CREDIT CENTER WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE...THEY WERE SO SWEET AND PROFESSIONAL, THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND TRUELY HELPED ME...MY CAR HAD BROKEN DOWN AND I WAS FORCED TO USE A RENTAL CAR JUST TO TAKE MY SON TO SCHOOL...THEY SAVED ME...I WOULD STAND BY THEM FOREVER...MAXON CREDIT CENTER WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT STOOD BY ME...TAMEKA T.