Maxismaxis fibre

Decided to change my home Unifi to Maxis fibre. Installed on 22 Feb with both Unifi and Maxis connected. On Sat 24 Feb went to TMPoint to cancel Unifi and was asked to return modem. On Sat 24feb18 called Maxis to advise am unable to connect to Maxis Fibre. Was informed I was supposed to maintain the Unifi modem. Have since then been having unpleasant conversations with Maxix (Ref C19964101. They just sent me a SMS fixing appointment on 5 Mar 18 3pm to arrange a modem for me. As a consumer I am shocked that they expect us to understand how Internet connects, that we will ever consider that we can keep a competitor's modem and it takes more than a week to provide a modem to its client.
Please do help us look into this disserviceu

• Sally lim's Response, Dec 17, 2018

Very Bad service and Follow up !

• Sally lim's Response, Dec 17, 2018

I just call 11:45am to Maxis custermer, Feed back why yesterday aready make Appoinment with me, is 11:00am to settle my WiFi problems, that custermer service say will call back ! Until now aready 1 hours also dun have any person incharge call me back and let me know the reason !!!
    Very very bad!!! I aready give Maxis almost 2 month time !!!but still haven’t have help me settle problems ! I say I 1 to cancelled package, that dun give me cancelled package say that I have contract with them, by anyway Maxis also dun give me service ! And help ! How come I still need to continue ????

• Sally lim's Response, Dec 17, 2018

Just now Maxis Centre call back say still need waiting 2 January come for settle that WiFi problems !!! my problems start since 30/10, aready report 2 month !!! Maxis say need me wait
    To 2/January !!! Are U logic !!! So big company, abit problems also cannot settle ???!

• peacekl's Response, Jun 01, 2019

why ur line like sial punya?
    always putus2...and hilang recovery?
    🤦‍♂️

Maxis Communications - WiFi
    1F-05,komoleks kenari, Jalan kenari19,bandar Puchong jaya
    Selangor

My WiFi problems start from 30/10 until today 18/12
    Almost 2 month .. also dun have technical help to settle ! Yesterday I aready call Maxis Centre .. the technical Shanji say will have person come today
    18/12 11:00am will have incharge come to settle !
    Until now also dun have person incharge call and service !

• Ar
      Jan 06, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Complaining about line problem in my area really terible paying monthly bill but having very bad service even for data usage and calls as well.
    No 61,Jln Bunga Raya,Tmn Bukit Bunga,44000 Kkb,Selangor.
    Kuala Kubu Bharu
    Malaysia

We having line problem, making calls and receiving call been always have problem wth no line most of the time also internet usage really bad service that u serve us here soon we will change our phone lines to other lines much better i think because u receive payment without fail but so poor service that u serve us

• Ni
      Jan 06, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Internet Very Slow
    Ipoh
    Malaysia

From 10th December 2018, Maxis internet service very slow. Long time taken for loading. Very bad. Hopefully maxis can settle this problem

• Md
      Jan 22, 2019
    Maxis Communications - internet connection is bad at night
    university utama condominium telipok
    kota kinabalu
    Malaysia

There is no internet connection at all at night in university utama condominium telipok kota kinabalu sabah. Please fix it asap or we will stop using your service. please give respond to my feedback.

• Xi
      Mar 02, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Consultant
    129 jalan Dato'Bandar Tunggal 70000 Seremban N.S.D.K
    Malaysia

I want to complain consultant in Maxis Seremban, the company name is Nang Hong Communications Sdn Bhd.Consultant name is Eka, is malay girl.She sleeping on work time and on call anytime!Attitude is too bad..

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Package plan RM98
    Sublot 34, Fasa 12, Desa Ilmu
    Malaysia

The internet line is so poor to the extend i cannot reply any text from whatsapp. Streaming online and download were even worst as the respond keep on mentioning the line or web have been interrupted.

• Mo
      Apr 27, 2019
    Maxis Communications - telco service
    Malaysia

intermet connection is problem. always slow and useless..
    feel like they stealing my money, my right. fxx off maxis..

• Ni
      May 05, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Connection speed is super poor here. Sometimes it is good. Sometimes it is just super bad like these past few days
    Lorong Permai, Raffel Tower , 11700 Gelugor
    Malaysia

Internet speed has been slowing down recently

• Pa
      May 20, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Service not very good
    Tanjong piandang
    Malaysia

At tanjong piandang, line maxis very bad for calling and also the data internet. I is older maxis holder but right now line maxis very2 bad. The line not consistent n dissapear. I hope the top management can hear my complain and solve this problem as soon as posssible for your customer right.

Your Customer,
    Halim

• Ak
      May 21, 2019
    Maxis Communications - i am complaining servis internet very bad in air kuning
    no 3 kg simpang tiga, sungai lesong, 32100 tapah, perak
    Malaysia

please built a tower maxis here. i hope maxis can make a good servis for their customer

• Rs
      May 28, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Customer service put me on hold for 10 minutes
    Malaysia

Called maxis customer care on 23-May-2019 at 4:29pm to enquire about "Usage Charges" for the amount of RM104.60 that was not itemised in the bill. The person on the call put me on hold for close to 10 minutes before coming back.

• Pe
      Jun 09, 2019
    Maxis Communications - line too slow...so annoying
    kuala lumpur
    Malaysia

maxis line so bad and useless
    pay high for scumbag services
    hope they will burn in hell with thier family

• Sh
      Jul 13, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Slow/unstable internet speed
    Malaysia

Im using postpaid but already bought the internet qouta. But the thing is, they're giving so much internet qouta but in rediculous speed. We all "maxis loyal customer" are complaining but they did nothing. [censored]ing useless.

• Ki
      Jul 28, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Slow internet
    Malaysia

Internet so slow at setia alam, i cant do my assignment, please fix this asap.i have to do my quiz, test, in here there were many students, so please fix it .

Aug 08, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Hot link prepaid 4g network
    No, 5 jalan 37desajaya kepong 52100 kuala lumpur
    Malaysia

So bad coverage n network failure in housing area, monthly paying almost 100 ringgit plus for subscription... What a bad devices... Network is important usage in house not only for outskirts area...

Maxis is a multinational company, even u mobile can provide better services... I will see if action will be taken or onot.

• Ra
      Sep 15, 2019
    Maxis Communications - No network or internet services
    Malaysia

I recently moved to Setia Eco Hill, Semenyih. My line and my supplementary line has no reception or internet services within our home. To use the net or even to make a phone call we have to step outside. This is highly inconvenient and a nuisance. Please provide a solution. A booster or a device that will help enhance the network in my home.

• Be
      Oct 02, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Poor signal when staying at home
    Malaysia

I remember that the signal very strong in last year but don't know why the signal become weaker and weaker start from this year!

• Fa
      Oct 19, 2019
    Maxis Communications - Tiada line
    Taman desa ara lunas kedah
    Malaysia

Memohon line di area taman desa ara lunas kedah. Line maxis terlalu teruk. Harap pihak maxis dapat kuatkan line di daerah kawasan ini. Terima kasih