Maxis Communications / maxis home fibre customer service

1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Is this complaint board helpful? I hope it is because your customer service staff (i asked for her name. She said Priya) does not seem to worry about her attitude to the customer. I would like to lodge complain regarding Maxis Home Fibre which I registered and installed in 10th january 2019.
I have subscribed for 30mbps Home Fibre Plan but the maxis installer installed 100mbps instead. When asked, I was told that I have to call the customer service to ask. On the same day when I called, the customer service representative who answered said that the details are not in their system yet and asked me to call again the next day. Hence, I have called again today (11th january 2019) and customer service representative named Priya answered. When I explained the situation, she pushed the responsibility to me saying that I registered for 100mbps not 30mbps and thus cannot change. When asked regarding who keyed in my registration details, she said she cannot say and say it is me who registered 100mbps plan and even quarrelled with me without giving any resolution. I am very unsatisfied with the customer service. This is very not fair to me as customer and I could not find for alternative channel to contact to help further in this matter. I have just installed this yesterday (11th january 2019) and I already face this problem.

Gl