Maxis Communicationsmaxis home fibre

I want to complaint the crap service of maxis. I faced a nearly 2 weeks completely lost of internet at home since 9 Nov and I have called so many times the customer service to check the repairing progress until now this issue is not yet solved. I keep calling to check for the status and yesterday I just manage to know that the issue is stuck at the technical department and they are not trying to solve it due to the cable issue. They just let me know that I need to get the other contractor to get the cable done and by my own cost. Problem is as a customer how do we know how to solve the cable issue if this is not arranged by maxis since they are our service provider. Also maxis just let the issue hang at the what do they call technical department without informing customer to get any solution of it. Until we need to keep calling maxis to check for the status and after 2 weeks then we just knew that we need to arrange the contractor by our own to solve our issue? Won't u find this ridiculous and silly since this is so call the service provider? Now the issue is still stucking and I do not know who to contact as the contact that given by maxis is from shah alam but we are from Sarawak. What a crap service of maxis that is usually provide to their customer. I will try to complaint to customer right department to get my contract transfer back to TM who at least will help the customer to solve the technical issue.

Al