Maximum Recovery Solutions / Unfair and Unethical Practices

1 10101 Harwin Dr Ste 300Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I am a former employee of Maximum Recovery Solutions Inc...and I must say...I empathize with anyone who has EVER been contacted by this company. The Call Center Supervisor...Gerald is an ex-con with the teardrop tattoo under his eye to confirm it. The front desk receptionist is a little hispanic harlett who wouldn't know professional if it slapped her in the face. She wears "halter dresses" to work to greet people. For lack of a better word - TRASHY!!! - with the attitude to match. They coach thier people to be rude and haneous. The regularly violate the FDCPA laws which is why I disassociated myself from this establishment. There is no lawyer, no legal action, and most of the account inventory is 5-10 years old...exceeding the "statue of limitations" that they use to verbally threaten thier clients with. They hire felons...people who are okay with BREAKING THE LAW!!! The pay was horrible and so were my peers. I worked alongside a 500 lb. beast who refers to herself as "Gorgeous Gorilla", a pill poppin, weed smoking creole version of MIMI off the Drew Carey Show. That is in addition to the prostitutes, alcoholics, and crackheads that file into this rathole for work everyday. I ADVISE anyone who is contacted by them to RECORD YOUR PHONE CALLS!!!

My sincerest apologies to all that have been harrassed by this company. Please know that they do not treat the employees any better.

More Maximum Recovery Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dl
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I disagree with Mr. Roy and completely agree with the former employee. Mr. Roy, you really need to go back to school and learn grammar and sentence structure. Additionally, please rest assured I have now made it my personal business to investigate, report and see that MRSI is SHUT DOWN!!!
    To the Public: there have been investigative programs on NBC Dateline on these companies showing their activities. Report them to your State's Attorney General's Office.

• Za
      8th of Feb, 2011

I totally disagree with the postings on here. This is a classic example of a disgruntled employee. MRSI takes great pride in its staffing and hiring and follows the FDCPA by the book. MRSI is not a very big company so the manager (A women by the way) is able to monitor and maintain the needed supervision on all employees.

We have noticed that when someone in unable to be successful in this industry they tend to blame everything & everyone except themselves. Maybe it’s time you look in the mirror and stop judging people based on their weight and how they dress.

You should be embarrassed!!!