Maximum DevelopmentUnfinished work

1 Review updated:

These are the worst builders ever. I bought a new home from them during the recent housing crisis. They tried to make ever short cut possible to maximize their profit and short change me. My house didn't have screens for six months. My bathroom sink doesn't hold water and my tub has cracks in it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Philadelphia, PAThe front door was supposed to be wood but mine is a plastic with a poorly done paint job. None of my outside electrical outlets work. The electrical outlets in the kitchen that are near water and supposed to be grounded are not. The pillar on the front porch sits about an inch off the porch. I've written letters and gotten some response but most of the work remains undone. I did get screens but the other issues remain unresolved.

More Maximum Development Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Nov 16, 2009

Five months later and I'm still waiting for three screens, for a cracked window to be replaced, for the correct molding to be installed in my kitchen, for the pillar on my front porch to be corrected. Today they corrected the sink, and braced the tub for repair. While the tub was being braced I found out that the tub had been repaired before, since it's cracked again in three more spots, I don't have a great deal of faith in the final product.

I'm not the only one who isn't happy. Just drive down the street and ask a neighbor!

Feb 12, 2012

I don't believe that for one minute. I bought a home in the same development and they couldn't do enough for us. They even gave us a few upgrades for free. The custom work was perfect.
    As far as the screens, they put them in after the construction was completed and the home was house cleaned. They told me they put the screens in last because they didn't want any construction dust or paint to get on any of the screens. I thought that was really great! When I did my walk through the day before settlement, I had a punch list, they completed it that day. Maximum Development are the best. I am very happy I bought one of the homes they built. I love it. It was everything on my wish list! I would buy my next home from them. They give you a lot for your money and the quality is better than anything else I looked at.

Michael & Lorie

Feb 12, 2012

I disagree too!! Maximum Development builders are so nice. My deal was flawless and they came back to fix anything that I had a problem with. They never said no even after 2 years. They have an office on Main Street. Whenever I called to ask them a question they always called me right back. I love my house. I think they give you a great product, the floor plan and finishes are designer grade. I am very happy. I would buy another home from them. I give them 5 out of 5. I live in the same development. The houses are beautiful and built very well.

Karen

Feb 12, 2012

I Some people you just can't please.

Jun 14, 2016
    Maximum Development - finished work
    Maximum Development
    Pennsylvania

**** 13 New Custom Single Homes With Only 2 Remaining!!!***** This One Tops Them All! Situated In The Lovely Dearnley Park Community Of Roxborough. This Brand New Construction Single Home Will Be The Next Available Quick Delivery Home From The Maximum Development Builders. This Home Will Feature All The Available Options That Were Once Considered ‘Upgrades’ In The Other Model Homes In The Development. State-Of-The-Art Granite Eat-In-Kitchen w/Cherry Cabinets, 3-Sided Fireplace In Living Room, Central ‘In-Wall’ Vacuum System, Maple Hardwood Floors, Extra High-Hat Lighting, 9 Foot Ceilings, Custom Baseboard And Crown Molding Trim. On The 2nd Floor There Is A Large Master Suite w/ A Large Walk-In Closet And Spacious Bath w/ Glass ‘Walk-In” Shower And Soaking Tub In The Hall Bath. The Lower Level Will Have A Wet Bar In The Comfortable Family Room. This Home Is Minutes From Fairmount Park, All Major Philadelphia Highways And A Five Minute Drive To Trendy Downtown Manayunk. 10 Year Tax Abatement On This Home.