Maximum Burn Xtreme / Biggest Con
I purchased this produce and also 'Cleanse Aware' through a website that I now can not trace! I have been trying to get hold of the originators to get monies back and to prevent any further charges.
I have sent an email to an address that purported to be advising me of my 'complimentary' gifts to try and cancel the order and to obtain a refund of $99 that was charged to my debit card without any authority (this was on top of the postal charges that I was expecting for the products that I eventually received!). I got no response from my email and my banking protection that I would use to claim my refund can not help unless I can find and print out that first screen showing what I was ordering and the payment and cancellation terms.
Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction to find the website?
More Maximum Burn Xtreme Complaints & Reviews
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - unauthorized charges 
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - Dietary Supplement 
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - Ripping people off 
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - CREDIT CARD SCAM 
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - 10 day free trial scams 
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - unauthrized charges
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - unauthorized charge to credit card
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - Fraud orders
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - maximum burn xtreme
- Maximum Burn Xtreme - Credit Card Charges